There are 4 designs (left to right in main image):
– Radcliffe Camera featuring Xenotarsosaurus and Gallimimus throwing their graduation caps in the air (with a Pterodactylus in the sky)
– Christ Church (featured in the Harry Potter movie series) featuring a Tyrannosaurus wearing a scarf and glasses with a wand
– Punting in front of Magdalen Bridge featuring an Orkoraptor
– Oxford University Museum of Natural History featuring a Sinraptor, Gravitholus and a Kentrosaurus having a picnic
The back of each card features the location and dinosaurs featured, my logo and website and a rectangle for a stamp, the rest of the postcard is left blank so you can record all your memories.
Each postcard is original and drawn by Charlotte Filshie
Each postcard is A6 in size (105mm x 148mm)
Digitally printed on 350gsm silk card with matte lamination on the front – FSC certified mix
You can choose single postcards or the set of 4 Oxford postcards
My illustrations began with a funny request from a friend who ordered some coasters. Not wanting to disappoint, I completed her request and sent her the coasters and some quickly made mini books featuring the dinosaurs.’I would like both Dinosaurs to be toilet trained, and proficient in martial arts, cookie making and fetching slippers. I would also like to know their family histories and place of birth. Ideally this would be in the form of a story book, because I only like to read when there are pictures beside the words’
Later, I decided to use the drawings and had postcards and gift tags made, then I decided to make an alphabet of dinosaurs, then another, then a colouring book. My range has grown and I now have a wide range of dinosaur themed products.
Postage from : United Kingdom (UK)
|Within United Kingdom (UK)
|Outside United Kingdom (UK)
UK: 1st class - Delivery aim 1-2 days from dispatch - no tracking
International: Delivery aim 5 to 7 working days from dispatch - no tracking
- Delivery times are from the Royal Mail website and should be used as a guide only. Shipping times vary from country to country and can take longer than below, particularly if there are bank/public holidays or during busy times (eg. Christmas).
- Additional charges such as taxes and duty on imports to your country are the responsibility of the customer
- Please contact us if you have not received your order within a reasonable time and we will look into the matter.
Postage costs include packaging and postage
Please do not send any items back before contacting me, if you do, I will not be responsible for costs incurred even for faulty items.
I gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation: before item has shipped
The following items can't be returned or exchanged (unless they arrive damaged or defective on delivery):
Custom or personalised orders
Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.