This unisex patch is looks great ironed on to jeans, a jean jacket, a hat, a bag, you can decide! Make people giggle with this naughty unicorn patch!
Multi coloured, woven cloth, iron-on patch.
6cm x 4cm.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Make sure your steam setting is turned off and set your iron to it’s hottest setting.
2. Place your patch in the position.
3. Cover it with a piece of material such as a teatowel or pilowcase. These work best.
4. Iron over the patch and material of choice for 30-40 seconds.
5. Iron on the opposite side (inside out) for a further 30 seconds.
6. When washing your garment, turn it inside out if possible and wash on a low, gentle setting.
Also available as a pin!
My name is Nicola Box and I’m a designer maker from East London. I currently design/make from home in my bedroom studio, with my kitty cat assistant Teddy!
Postage from : United Kingdom (UK)
|Within United Kingdom (UK)
|Outside United Kingdom (UK)
| Postage from
||United Kingdom (UK)
My shipping prices as estimated via Royal Mail.
Shipping is always Royal Mail 1st Class delivery unless otherwise stated.
If you are concerned that your item is taking a long while to arrive, you can get in touch but please allow 28 working days via Royal Mail guide lines for your item to arrive. Make sure to check with neighbours and your local sorting office incase a card isn't left.
Overseas orders are sent via economy airmail to keep the shipping costs low but this means items cannot be tracked.
Please note that buyers are responsible for any customs charges that may occur when sending overseas.
If an item is damaged, please report it quickly and I will replace or refund your item for you with no fuss. However, I guarantee a quality service.
For further questions or general enquiries please send an email to: [email protected]